Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Story of the Thirsty Crow

Read a book on The Thirsty Crow for SMALL FAN and he got so intrigue by the idea of putting stone in the jug, so the next day, I decided to let him do his own experiment. Dig out my old bags of coloured stones and then pour a bottle of water and gave it to him. He really enjoy putting the stones into the bottle as he watch the water rise to the brim. He say he wanted to drink the water like the bird, but I told him not to as these are not drinking water. So he pour the stone back into the container and started putting the stone into the bottle again and again, I think he can do this for hours if I did not stop him as he was getting the whole floor wet. What a simple and fun project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Books & DVD to recommend