Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Introduction to this Blog



Hi, I'm boringtazz, a stay at home mum of 2 lovely kids, SMALL FAN & Baby FAN. This blog documented my life as a stay at home mom in Singapore. The worries, the issues I faced and the joy I have as a SAHM in Singapore. I have also included advises and tips from books, websites, moms and in-laws about being a mother that I have accumulated along the way.


Click on the tab above to to read my blog post:a. Activities for kids - recorded all the projects that I did with my boy, SMALL FAN
1. Activities for Kids at home - include interesting activities that I do with my kids at home

2. Places for kids - included interesting places that I brought my kids and also some information and recommendations that I gather from other sites
3. Kids Health & Developmental issues - recorded my daily worries and concern about my kid's health and development

4. Reviews & Recommendations - my recommendations on cool websites, great books, and some service reviews
5.
Mum's Tips - some household tips that I pick up as mum along the way.

Feel free to share your thoughts and idea with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Books & DVD to recommend