Thursday, June 18, 2009

Extra Cash, anyone?

Was trying to find some ways to earn some extra pocket money or save cash for myself during this economic downturn when I stumble upon this particular individual Mompreneur Asia where she listed some useful way to work at home. Tried this particular site she recommended call Email Cash Pro which is a site that will send advertisement emails to you and you can earn points by reading the email and this point can then be converted to cash. The real money churner here is when you refer people, it works a little like MLM so if the people you referred read the email you earn extra points. Have been trying this for a while, as I wasn't too sure about the genuity of this site, I didn't really refer any people. So far I have been diligently reading the email and looking at my account I seems to have earn $0.20. Hi hi.... well just a way to earn extra cash.
http://www.emailcashpro.com

Another website that I find quite interesting is Fr3B.com. This website offer free samples for you to try. So one good way for you to keep yourself pretty yet don't need to pay. Have went into the site and found some of the product samples quite up to date and of good brand.



Well, will be searching out for other ways to save money or earn some extra cash and keep this post updated when I find anything interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Books & DVD to recommend