Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Tree Project

Wanted to buy a Christmas Tree this year so that SMALL FAN can decorate it, but it's a little too expensive and we don't really celebrate Christmas, so decided that we should made our own.

So, I cut out triangle and trapezium shapes, find a nice corner at home and started pasting a Christmas tree. Then I printed some Christmas ornaments from Making Learning Fun and get SMALL FAN to decorate it, then paste it on the Christmas tree using blue tack, then I used the LED light that I bought from IKEA and pasted it on the tree and wa lah....got out very own christmas tree.


a Christmas ball painted by SMALL FAN

2 comments:

  1. You are so creative. Only if I saw this earlier I probably do the same thing as u. NVM I will try your method next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess when you have a really hyperactive kid, you need to constantly think of new activities to entertain him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Books & DVD to recommend