Monday, December 1, 2008

Trip to the National Library

Put Baby FAN with my mum and brought SMALL FAN to the National Library at Bishan today. Was planning to get a few books and sit down with him and do some reading. But ended up, he was busy running around the library. What happen?

Well, I told him that after reading a book, you need to put it into this big container so that it won't get lost. He got so sold into the idea that he started taking books out from the book shelves, flip a few pages and put the book into the big container. He keep doing this until I have to get him to sit down and rest, here's few pictures of him sitting down and resting on the sofa there.

Well, there is still a long way to go to get him to read quietly by himself but it's a good fun trip and SMALL FAN really enjoy it. I think I might want to make it a regular affair next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Books & DVD to recommend