Friday, September 19, 2008

VCD Recommendation: Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

Bought this video from wonderbox.com Ok, it's a really really old video, so have been contemplating if I should by it for SMALL FAN for quite sometime. Have been reading up reviews from Amazon on it and it seems really good. Reason I was looking for this video is that I happen to download this Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Song from Youtube for SMALL FAN to see. It teachers A to Z in a very fun and catchy tune and SMALL FAN loves it alot. That's why I thought I should go and invest in the entire VCD instead of playing it for him in youtube.

I must say, it's a good buy although I felt it's a tad too expensive, I pay $10 for the VCD and $8 for delivery from Wonderbox as I can't seems to find the video in any of the bookstore in Singapore. SMALL FAN loves the VCD, he watch it continuously for 3 times on the first day and subsequently, he will still ask to watch it. I watch the video with him and I thought the tune are all very catchy. But it's a pity the video was quite short, only 4 stories. SMALL FAN says he want to turn into a butterfly after watching the video, so I guess he learnt that a caterpillar turns into a butterfly and a tapode turns into frog from the video.

By the way, here's the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom song from Youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Books & DVD to recommend